Monday, December 3, 2007

Probably the funnest people I know

I had a photo shoot on Saturday. It was not ideal. It was snowing, I spaced out on the way to the studio and had to turn around, and my clients beat me to the studio. I had to borrow a light meter to set the studio lights. I dropped my camera a couple weeks ago and bent the hotshoe guide metal, and so the lighting remote would not fit on my camera. The studio owner had to fix my camera. On top of all this, I set the lighting and proceeded to shoot everything 1/3 of an exposure too low. Not my finest hour.

Even with all of this, my clients were the coolest people I could have had to hang out with for an hour. Their baby is a 6 month, 20 pound, chubby little cherub. What a doll! The parents are fabulous, too. All we did was laugh the whole time. This was the second time I have had the pleasure to shoot their pictures, and I hope it won't be the last, because we had a blast!

This is why I love my job!





Isn't he adorable?

Probably the funnest people I know!

No comments: