Monday, December 3, 2007

First blog

Hello world! This is my first ever blog entry, so please be kind! I thought I would finally listen to my husband and get my blog up and running. This blog will be dedicated pretty much to my life...and it will mostly be in pictures. I have the cutest kids, and thank goodness I also own a photography business so I can justify taking pictures of my cute kids. I also have the opportunity to work with people and have a great time in the process!
Here are a few quick pictures of my cute kids, just to let you see how cute they are!
Biker Babe Evie!

Duck Face Henry!

2 comments:

Cheyenne Nichols said...

Cutest kids ever! Except for mine of course ;)

Sierra said...

I miss them so much!!! That is a pretty cute baby that you took pictures of. Henry isn't bad himself. The blog looks good. Congrats!! Now, I need to get one. I feel out of the loop!

Sierra