Thursday, November 4, 2010

Julianna turns 2!

September 20th was the day that my baby turned 2! Can you believe it? I am struggling with it myself and it was about a month and a half ago. I'll tell you, though...I am ready for the 2 year old demon to leave and the sweetheart to return. I don't know what it is about 2 year olds...maybe they get possessed by an evil, self-expressing demon...maybe they have their brains switched out by aliens while they sleep and then it is returned when they are about 3 1/2. Whatever it is, I am not the biggest fan of the demanding, tantruming, defiant demon that now inhabits my 2 year old's body. My other kids grew out of it (for the most part), so I am hopeful that I will be my daughter's biggest fan again. Right now, though, I cringe a lot of the day and feel like the worst, meanest mom for the rest of it.

But, she is awfully cute, though...so I guess that makes up for some of it!

No comments: