Monday, November 15, 2010

Henry is 4! What?!?

What is it with time?? When you're a kid you want it to hurry up for goodness sakes!! I remember it taking FOREVER to get to Christmas, my birthday and summer vacation. Now, I want it to slow down, please and thank you! I can't believe that my kids are growing up so dang fast! First my girl turned 6 and NOW my boy has turned 4! What?!?!? He is such a tall, smart thing that it drives me crazy!! Handsome Henry is in to everything that boys are in to: cars, dinosaurs, planes, dragons... he LOVES that movie "How to train your dragon". I've had to Redbox it 3 times already since I am not going to buy it yet. It's nuts. For his birthday cake, Henry wanted "Toothless" from the movie. Luckily for me I found a dinosaur cake pan at the party store! What's the difference between a dinosaur and a dragon, you wonder? Wings. That's it! I had saved some fondant from Evie's birthday cake and after a few sucker sticks and a bit of black food coloring/paint later and we had a pair of wings for the "dragon". I think it turned out pretty cute:


And thanks to Auntie Kathie's birthday present, we even had Hiccup to ride on Toothless:


No comments: