Monday, November 15, 2010

Evie turns 6!

My first baby turned 6 a week or so. It is exciting and just a little bit sad. Time is just going too fast for my taste, but it is fun to see the transformation of my baby to a toddler to a big girl that goes to school! We had a good day. I took treats to Evie's class and then we went out to lunch at IHOP and had pancakes for lunch. It was pretty silly! After we got home we started the cake decoration extravaganza that took me the whole afternoon and burned quite a few brain cells. It turned out pretty cool, though. If you remember, Evie's cake
from last year was a beach scene with sharks. This year, she wanted a pirate ship with the "Pirate Girls Nine" from the TMBG song. Here is the link to the TMBG song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsAXEYoHdTM.

This is what my cake turned out looking like:

She's definitely an interesting girl! But at least she's a happy one!


No comments: