Sunday, January 11, 2009

Henry to the power of 2

Some of you know that we name our children for members in our families. My son is named for my grampa, Henry. Over the Christmas break the two Henrys were able to spend some quality time together...they were contemplating the origin and the functionality of trains as only a 70-something Henry and a 2-year old Henry can. It was terribly adorable. Here are two of my favorite pictures from the encounter:

In this picture Grampa is explaining that the train isn't broken, that there really is supposed to be a hole there. (Don't ask me where the hole was that was causing this problem, it was of some serious concern to little Henry, though!)








In this picture, little Henry is asking Grampa where the train came from and they are having a rather in-depth discussion on the subject that the train came from Aunt Chelle.

All in all it was just about the cutest thing I had ever seen!

No comments: