Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pre-Snow Photo Shoot

I LOVE it when the weather cooperates just long enough for me to take some really fun pictures of a really fun family! I also really love it when I get the chance to hang out with an old friend and her family! Today I went to Wheeler Farm at 9:30 in the morning (yes, that is right, 9:30 a.m.!) and took pictures of a really great family! They are adorable! We shot pictures from about 9:40-ish until about 10:40-ish...and then I hopped in my car and went to work. By the time it was time for lunch, the clouds had parted and the beautiful fall morning had turned into a winter wonderland! It was crazy! I am so glad that we were able to take pictures this morning before the weather turned nasty!

Here's a few samples of what we got this morning:

No comments: