Saturday, November 29, 2008

I have the cutest girls!

So, today my mother-in-law paid for the studio rental fee and we gathered all the children in the family for a photo shoot. If you can imagine complete pandemonium, you wouldn't be far off. We had 9 children 8-years old and under, 3 of them were 2-years old and 3 of them were infants. The oldest child was 8 and the youngest was 4-weeks old. I am surprised we got as many good shots as we did...but OH BOY! They sure tired me out! It turned out that my "low-key" boy was the one that decided the photo shoot was over. Can you say "Exit stage right"? That is exactly what he did. Just thinking about it makes me giggle.

I do have an absolute favorite picture from the whole shoot, and of course, it is of my girls.
Aren't they sweet?

4 comments:

Tana Lovett said...

I love this one too. I don't think Julianna is loving it too much, though! Precious!

photomama said...

Julianna had started crying before Evie hugged her. By the time I finished shooting this sequence, Julianna was quite calm again!

Sierra said...

I LOVE that picture, so priceless.

Sherri said...

Absolutely adorable!