Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tori and Dustin

I spent last weekend in Idaho and Washington. I flew up to Spokane in the morning the day before my cousin's wedding and spent a lot of that day running around with my aunt and cousins and then taking Tori's bridal portraits that evening. We left the house at 7 p.m., tried to break into the project office where we were taking the portraits, and ended up having to have Tori change into her gown out in the great outdoors. We only were able to shoot for about 1/2 an hour, but we got some pretty nice shots all the same. Click here to see one of my favorites.

The day of the wedding was pretty hectic, but the wedding was wonderful (of course) and we had fun shooting more pictures! Here are 3 of my absolute favorite shots from the temple:

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I love her dress!! So practical. I shudder when I see all those buttons though. Great pictures.