Friday, June 13, 2008

We found it!

Even though I don't want to jinx this whole process, I am just so excited I can't contain myself from shouting it to the world...We found our new home!!! It has been such a long and exhausting process I was starting to give up hope. We seriously looked at close to 40 houses before we found this perfect gem!!! It isn't even a house we had on our "list" to go look at. It is one of our agent's listings and since Nathan and he were in the area looking at another house, they popped by for a little look-see. Nathan loved it and decided that I needed to go see it, too. It is perfect. It has nice high ceilings and is very open and airy with lots of windows and natural light streaming in from everywhere! I am sooooo addicted to light that this is a very good thing! The basement is unfinished, but that is okay. I figure Nathan and his dad would implode if they didn't have a project to do! :) The basement is amazing, even though it is unfinished. It has 10 foot high ceilings! In the basement! There is even a little cubby room that will be perfect for food storage!

Here's a pic of the outside:


No comments: