Friday, May 8, 2009

Easter

Okay, so I know that Easter was like a month ago. I have been meaning to dress the kids back up in their Easter finery and take nice pictures of them, but it looks like I will be delayed again. So, I thought I would post a few pictures of the kids doing their Easter egg hunt. It was fun. Evie is still in her dress, so you can see what that one looks like at least. Henry just had a brown tie that matched with Daddy's new brown tie and Julianna had a dress that matched Evie's.

Here we go:
Isn't she cute?

Here's Henry searching for eggs. A white shirt and tie just doesn't stay on long after church!

And, I am sorry, but the only picture I took of Julianna wasn't a very cute picture of her or of her Gramma that was holding her. I think I'll spare you that one!

No comments: