Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Bunnies

In an attempt to help guide my family on the path of healthy eating, I opted to have the "Easter Bunny" give my kids muslin bunnies for their Easter gifts instead of baskets filled with candy. The fun thing about these cute bunnies is that they have outfits that match the clothes I made my kids for Easter. They were a big hit. Evie wouldn't give up her bunny for more than 2 seconds today- she had a little girl at Church that wanted to see it, and she refused her even a small glance in the fear that she wouldn't get it back. Henry spent a bit of the day "honking" the bunny's nose. Very funny. Here are a few pictures of them with their bunnies:

We had an Easter Egg hunt with the cousins yesterday, and then Easter dinner tonight. It has been a nice weekend. We will probably do the zoo tomorrow seeing as everyone will be home!! Yeah!

1 comment:

Cheyenne Nichols said...

Oh my goodness! Those kids and those bunnies are just darling. Good job mama :)